Why join us at N?
We give our Educators the respect and value that they deserve. We pay the top salaries in the industry, look after you with leading holiday & sick pay and have amazing benefits. We have fun at work and care about you as an individual.
Join us in rethinking Early Years Education.
Daniela, Level 3 Qualified Educator
“During my time studying for my Level 3 in Childcare, I particularly enjoy learning about child development and I love being able to implement this in my work everyday at N. It really helps to understand the children and how they’re thinking.
I started at N in Stoke Newington last February. I’ve loved learning about N’s novel approach to early years. The atmosphere here is different from any other nursery I’ve experienced. It’s friendly and welcoming and you can always grab a fresh cup of coffee!
N is very open if we have any courses that we’re interested in to further our professional development. Other staff perks include a wellbeing week where we were offered massages, meditation and yoga classes.”
- 20-26K annual salary
- Performance related bonus of up to £875 per year + Ofsted Outstanding bonus
- Up to 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Funding & paid time off for EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership training
- Promotion opportunities in a fast growing company
- Childcare discount
- 10 days full sick pay, 2 days leave for dependents leave & 5 days compassionate leave
- Paid overtime and training including 2 inset days per year
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £1000
- Free daily lunch, smoothie and coffee
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including headspace membership, massages, free counselling
- Brilliant team culture, parties and celebrations
- Passionate about Education and making a difference to the lives of children
- Positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Experience with children