Why join us at N?
At N Family Club, we’re rethinking careers in early years and challenging the way things are done in the sector. We believe that the people within our industry deserve more respect and value and that’s why we hire on values. This means that our teams are made up of like-minded people who share real passion for what we are trying to achieve.
Join us in rethinking Early Years Education.
Sophie, Room Leader
I started with N last September as an Early Years Educator and within a year was promoted. I attended a 2 day leadership training where I learned all about managing people, coaching and how to lead. These were new skills but the training was really interactive and we talked through our worries and even practiced some of the trickier conversations. I have also just started my EYITT Training organised and supported by N.
The Room Manager role at N is great for my development as it is teaching me all of the skills required to progress to a nursery management role. I hold performance reviews, coach and develop my own team and lead on room meetings. This means that I get this practice, supporting the educators in my room to develop to be their best, all whilst still having contact with the parents and children.
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we’re looking for people that go beyond that and always push us to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes N Family Club a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
Our benefits package includes:
- £23-29k annual salary
- Performance related bonus of up to £1200 per year + additional Ofsted Outstanding bonus
- Up to 32 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
- Personal development fund of £250 per year
- Funding and paid time off for EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership training
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay for new parents
- 10 days full sick pay, 2 days leave for dependents leave and 5 days compassionate leave
- Paid overtime and training including 2 inset days per year
- Childcare discount of 10%, rising to 25% when you become a Nursery Manager
And there’s more
- -Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £500 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
- Free daily lunch, smoothie and coffee
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including Headspace membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund, staff suggestion bonus
- Promotion opportunities in a fast growing company
- Brilliant team culture, parties and celebrations
- Passionate about Education and making a difference to the lives of children
- Positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience
- Relevant Early Years qualification, level 3 or above